Sunday, November 15, 2015

Hormone Pellets Reviewed Week 2

Are you just coming in to this delightful tale?
Check out the back story to get up to speed.

My introduction into Hormone Pellet Therapy

My first week on Pellets

Week 2 is complete...

Tenderness from the injection is pretty much gone. I didn't really bruise like some that I have seen.

Still sleeping very well.

The fog has been gone entirely and I haven't had to rely on caffeine...however, I still very much love my Zipfizz...and am finding myself slowly getting back into the addiction of it.

My mood is all together better but I do have mood swings. Nothing the hubby can't handle.

I ran for the first time this week for an entire 4 minutes! I know in normal terms that isn't very long but for my leg syndrome...IT IS SMOKIN! I am hoping the hormones have helped with the inflimation.

However, went to see another hand surgeon and was diagnosed with a pinched nerve in my neck and elbow, tennis elbow, carpel tunnel and some nerve thingy in my thumb. Don't think these magic hormones can fix that! :)

So all in all I am pleased. Blood work is due back in 4 weeks and will see what my levels are.

As always, I am here if you have any questions. :)

Make today fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment