Saturday, August 29, 2015

Why Personal Trainers Make Great Coaches

Hey you Miss Personal Trainer...

I remember when I first wanted to become a Personal Trainer and thought how great it would be to help all these people to get healthy.

Then reality set in.

I was going to have to work for someone else, in a gym, on someone else's schedule and their pay scale.

...And FORGET about being able to TRAVEL. If I didn't work, I didn't get paid....bummer

That doesn't jive with me so well. I wanted CONTROL of my life.

Then I heard about this opportunity to help people change their lives on my own terms with the help of a well known health and fitness company.

My reach to help MORE people was so much bigger! Plus all the tools I needed to succeed were right there for me...and a community of support that is like my second family.

I'm a totally no pressure kinda gal, but I would love to chat with you.

If you would like more info, please fill out this form below and I will get in touch with you.

Talk to you soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment