Thursday, October 15, 2015

Just Put $200 Into House Buying Account

I LOVE THURSDAYS!!!
Every Thursday is payday for this awesome company I am a healthy lifestyle coach for.
I started as a customer, drinking this nutrient packed, YUMMY shake...
After I saw and felt what it did for me and my health, there was NO WAY I could keep it to myself.
Just by sharing my love of living a healthy life (with the occasional cupcake :) ) my hubby and I are that much closer to buying a house.
I love being able to say "This company has not only changed my health for the better, but it is helping my hubby and I to invest in our financial future."
I want YOU to have the same opportunity to build a better life.
Comment "more info please" or shoot me an email at CoachKeliM@gmail.com
Lets have a no pressure conversation about what Coaching has done for my life and see if you would be a good fit for our team.

No comments:

Post a Comment